As we gear up for our sixth season, we wanted to highlight a few changes made to the rules this season. We want to remind all our players, while we take pride in the competitive balance, this is strictly a recreational league. We try our best to make this a safe and enjoyable experience for all our players. The Brotherhood and iIslamic values of this league are paramount and take priority over competition.
With that in mind, we will have a zero tolerance policy for any confrontations and aggressive play.
1. A straight Red card will result in a minimum player fine of $20 and an automatic one game suspension. Any further punishment is at the discretion of the league. All fines must be paid before the teams next scheduled league match. Non-payment will result in the player not being eligible to play.
2. Hearings will only be conducted if any further punishment will need to be discussed.
3. Adjustment to punishment for Cards throughout the season:
- First yellow card - No action
- Second yellow card - $20 fine
- Third yellow card - 1-game suspension and $20 fine
- Fourth yellow card - Suspension for the entire season
Please review all the rules at http://www.brotherhoodsoccer.com/?p=rules